With the changing test taking landscape in 2017 around the SAT, many students are opting to take the ACT. This weekend bootcamp will prepare juniors looking to get ahead in the college process with a spring ACT test.
Key components of the class:
- demystify the test and provide strategies
- familiarity and practice with the ACT
- focused review to ease stress
- improve confidence in areas of weakness
- provide individual feedback and evaluation to students and families
The class will run from 9 am to 4 pm and will be held at the Atlanta Speech School. Lunch will be provided both days.